Saturday, September 23, 2006

Warm & Friendly.

09.23.2006 - Two days ago I have been confined to bed rest, since contracting a viral infections. Lack of sleep and overworked must be the thing that broguht me down. You know when you missed someone, and that person is not there for you. The only bestest buddy will be there for you is your pets. Its true after they ripped a piece of paper, and ran in circles they will stop they will sit beside your bed.

Lei, ME (sick), & Riker.

Well Lei was the warmest buddy you can have. He may be wild but he will be there to keep you fuzzy. Everytime I went to take my bed rest he stays. Because I let them lose from that day I got ill. But it never stopped me from going to work since I got sick. I just maintain my composure not to look like one. I know the boys really are the only company I had now thank you to the who once owned them.

No comments: