Afternoon Delight.
08.20.2006 - Somehow he has gotten in my room without me knowing the helper forgotten to close the door properly. Oh yeah Riker has come to my room sleeping on top of that huge pillow. I could be the person sleeping in that pillow, but the cat has gotten there first. Anyways I was asleep and the cat just slipped passed me by while I was snoring, because I haven't been sleeping normally while working seven days straight.
Mr. Riker just so happens sitting there doing nothing as I have awaken from my slumber. He didn't moved nor flinched this hairy fat grubbing feline would be the odd ball buddy I can say fluffy. Imagine how he loved the cameras in the four corners of my room. I can't blame for Lei sleeping there un-bothered by the ruckus of his fat cousin. What a Riker perspective we got here.
No comments:
Post a Comment