Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Riker watching over Me.

07.26.2006 - Its been quite a week and July 2006 is about to end and a new month turns over. The boys has been quite anxious to be let out from there service area. Unfortunately I've been working non-stop for the past week putting four extra hours a day, and coming to the office on my day off since the company has been loosing a lot people these weeks.

Riker the constant watcher.

I was just about to get up from my bed when Riker was just staying there at the window. I didn't know he was staring at me for the longest time probably watching me sleep. He's been quite obedient these days, but last time I saw him had wrestling battles with his cousin Lei. I haven't had seen him too for the past days until I fed them breakfast early this morning and went straight to bed. Actually Riker was the one who waked me up with his baby meows.

No comments: