Cat Detention.
05.18.2006 - Its been almost two weeks since Lei broke out of the screen window and deliberately destroyed it. I myself would have been suprised, but I'm not he just wants to be out of the service area. He cant take it anymore with regards to finding a mate. SassyKittiy once told me has adviced to have him neutered. I'm literally swamped with other things to do to have Lei get scheduled for that.
I really want him to have this taken care of, but right now with my nature of my job, and other things has got me too occupied. I'm sure Lei cant still hang on to his urging problems unless anyone would bring a female cat here at home. For now he's confined to the transport cage, and would be out only to be fed or if my roomis open for both cats to be free.
No comments:
Post a Comment