A day to day story & adventure of a first time pet owner and his two rowdy male kittens now grown up cats.
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Catseyes Visits
04.02.2005 - Last March 21st was the day the two boys has landed to my house. Having new pets seriously is not an easy task, and I thought things can be a little bit difficult from here. I guess with Catseyes guiding hands I can be a responsible cat owner. The experience can be great, but there are a lot of task that lies ahead.
A few weeks has been past things are working in proper order. I got them the litter box that they wanted, and the food/water bowl for there meal times. Now Catseyes comes to my place to check how the guys are doing these days. So far she suggests that I sleep with them. Its easy for her to say, but with them meowing all day I don't think so...
Its been quite a while since Cateyes very first visit when she accompanied me to my place to bring in Lei, Riker, and house guest Tiger. Who will be adopted by my sister's friend Toushin. All three of them are as playful as ever, but not on a healthy level. Catseyes metioned that these little guys had competition with there older relatives back home. Its been unexpected to her to visit the little guys now, and Toushin took Tiger a week ago. Now things are quite settled with the two, but I don't think I could answer that for myself as a new cat owner.